I know, it’s 1:30 here, and it’s already 31st of May, but oh well…I wish to tell you all people, that, today, EnTruce Translation is shutting DOWN! Continue reading
Today I’d like to announce I’m hiring new people for the editing, proofreading, original novel writers and more.
If you wish to join please read the following: Continue reading
Here comes the new novel series. Oh, and oh, did I not tell, the OreDorei would be finishing by July? Well, people who read my posts will know now. So, will TL this alongside MnD, and the final 2.5 Volumes of Oredorei Continue reading
Hello, remember me? I guess you do…not. Let us start the topics 1 by 1, quickly.
1: Entruce WordPress, will shut down soon enough. *Despaired*. Please don’t be because my own personal website would start next month. I’m kinda nearly done for the money needed for it.
2: My irregular pause? hmm, yeah, it was kinda needed as I was doing something important, for my future as a part-time translator. (restating, Translation has never been my main work, but it’s not even secondary. more like quasi-main work)
3. From now on, I’ll have to learn how to make pdfs and shit…no… Well I’ll have to put this up. A Recruitment Page. (Not before next month most probably). It’ll sure be helpful, oh and in about half a year.
4. New series’…yes. I’ve taken up, for now, Waga Gyouyuu ni Furueyo Tenchi ~The Alexis Empire Chronicles~ (lit. Heaven and Earth Tremble Before my Bravery) *I forgot my vocabulary for a second there, would request a better english title*. And also might, not sure, take up Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni Shitai ga Umatteiru. Yes, the latter has got an anime, the former’s author’s first work also has been made into anime
5. Will create a Google Forms for the Editors Recruitment, and Proofreading in a day or two. The selected applicant’s names would appear on the Recruitment page that’d be created next month. The recruitment would be easier before June.
6. Patreon will change…and well a surprise on 30th May 2017. Would definitely need support from June, before that is your own wish, but I suggest not from Patreon cuz the rewards would all change. A lot
7. Have a nice, sadistically cold day.
The several days might’ve been inconvenient for people waiting for the Volume 1 of Maken no Daydreamer. Well here it is.
For the past some days I’d been busy with something else and wasn’t able to post the chapter. So today it is. The Volume 2 would be out next month on 15th.
And a Surprise awaits you all on 30th of this month, guess why I didn’t upload anything in the past 15-20 days?
*Important Note: Please forgive me for my not-so-good edits. I’m sooo sure there’d be many mistakes I overlooked, please be lenient on that side.
Volume 1: PDF (Not really a good one, just a meh-I-made-one-ffs)
Volume 1: Entruce (You won’t find the illustrations here)
Will post illustrations at a later today.
*Look forward to the new post I’ll post in about half an hour*
Due to unforeseen events the English Fan-translation of Maken no Daydreamer Volume 1 has been postponed to a later date of 22nd of April 2017.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this announcement. The time taken to translate took long enough leaving no time left to translate the afterwords and some other parts, and while mostly completed, leaving the script unedited.
The Translations would, as being long enough, would take time to edit, also heavily edit the Chapter 1, and as such would be posted on the later date aforementioned.
May you understand the concerns of a university sophomore, and lack of time to be translating, at a pace that had been reduced due to continuous hiatuses in the past.
For anymore information updates, follow on my Twitter account: @EnTruce. Hope you all have a good day.
P.S. I hate writing like that. I would get back to you all as soon as done with the edits. Sorry for more wait, but if I’m going to post something as a complete book I wish to see through everything thoroughly.
Maken no Daydreamer: Volume 1
English Fan-Translation Date: 19th April 2017
Japanese Publication Date: May 2014